Titles - Rakghoul's Bane
Tython - Terentatek - Besitary
Ord Mantell - Keldor - Species
Coruscant - Sullustan - Species
Nar Shaddaa - Gen'Dai - Species
Nar Shaddaa - Gundark - Bestiary
Nar Shaddaa - Slave Trading on Nar Shaddaa - Lore
Tatooine - History of Tatooine - Lore
Tatooine - Sand Rot - Lore (Jedi Consular only)
Alderann - Killik - Species
Alderaan - The Elysium - Locations
Alderaan - Bouris Ulgo - Persons of Note
Quesh - The Three Families - Lore
Hoth - Caught Between Two Foes - Lore
Hoth - The White Maw Pirates - Organizations
Hoth - The Chiss Ascendancy - Organizations
Hoth - Chiss - Species
Hoth - Ortolan - Species
Hoth - Talz - Species
Voss - Gormak - Species
Voss - Jokull - Persons of Note
Voss - Voss - Species
Corellia - The First Son - Persons of Note (Jedi Consular only)
Corellia - Drall - Species
Corellia - Selonian - Species
Ilum - Kath Hound - Bestiary
Ilum - Asharl Panther - Bestiary
Ilum - Bogwing - Bestiary

Hope that helps.

-Andov
Very interesting. So I decided to ticket basically the same list (OP List) and see what would happen. The ticket (ticket # 7090005) was open for about 7 days (12/01/12 through 12/08/12), and today when I log in I notice a ticket has action.

Initially I had written a long, begging (quite pathetic) plea that these codex entries be credited to me. The ticket has been closed, and the text of the ticket completely cleared! I can't even see the original wording or the original list I submitted.

I fly to my codex to see if anything had been credited where it hadn't before. I notice immediately that there are definitely changes to my codex. Still going through it all but its clear that some of the list was credited and some of it wasn't. No response whatsoever from BW as to why some were credited and why some were not, let alone ANY response for BW. Still going through the codex now using the list above as a starting point so I'll update this post once I know what was and wasn't credited.

I'd love to blast BW for the crappy customer service (destroying and closing the original ticket with no explanation) but I can't do that. I'm happy just to get one bugged entry fixed.

UPDATE: I've now confirmed which entries were credited and what weren't. The character I requested these on is a consular btw, so I did not request any non-consular entries:

Credited:
Tython - Terentatek - Bestiary
Ord Mantell - Kel Dor - Species
Ord Mantell - Mon Calamari - Species
Ord Mantell - Cathar - Species
Ord Mantell - Split by Rebellion - Lore
Ord Mantell - Ruled by Corruption - Lore
Ord Mantell - Underworld Influences - Lore
Ord Mantell - Separatist Movement
Coruscant - Sullustan - Species
Nar Shaddaa - Gen'Dai - Species
Tatooine - History of Tatooine - Lore
Tatooine - Sand Rot - Lore (Jedi Consular only)
Alderaan - Killik - Species
Alderaan - The Elysium - Locations
Alderaan - Bouris Ulgo - Persons of Note
Quesh - The Three Families - Lore
Hoth - Caught Between Two Foes - Lore
Hoth - The White Maw Pirates - Organizations
Hoth - Chiss Ascendancy - Organizations (note to the OP, this entry does not have a "the" in front of it in the Codex)
Hoth - Chiss - Species
Hoth - Ortolan - Species
Hoth - Talz - Species
Voss - Jokull - Persons of Note
Voss - Voss - Species
Corellia - The First Son - Persons of Note (Jedi Consular only)
Corellia - Drall - Species
Corellia - Selonian - Species
Ilum - Kath Hound - Bestiary
Ilum - Asharl Panther - Bestiary
Ilum - Bogwing - Bestiary

Not credited:

Tython - Satele Shan - Persons of Note (bugged for Jedi Consulars)
Taris - Cathar Settlers - Organizations
Nar Shaddaa - Shadow Hunter - Titles
Nar Shaddaa - Scourge of the Underworld - Titles
Nar Shaddaa - Gundark - Bestiary
Tatooine - SIS Operative - Titles
Balmorra - Hero of Gorinth Canyon - Titles (already had the title, no codex entry credit)
Quesh - Venom Drinker - Titles
Hoth - Ice Wars Veteran - Titles
Belsavis - Master of the Burning Way - Titles
Voss - Ambassador of the Republic - Titles
Voss - Gormak - Species
Corellia - Liberator of Corellia - Titles
Titles - Rakghoul's Bane

Partially Credited:
Taris - Mandalorian Bane - Titles (received the codex entry, but not the Selectable Title)

Not credited, but I may not have requested:
Ilum - Captured the Zone - Achievements: PvP
Denova Novare Coast - Interrupted a Capture Attempt - Achievements: PvP
Corellia - The Outer Rim Jedi Forces - Organizations (haven't obtained normally yet)
Ilum - Master Jaeric Kaedan - Persons of Note

BOTTOM LINE:

I'm elated. The vast majority requested were credited, and I have now personally confirmed that CSRs can and will credit bugged codex entries. I was exceedingly self-deprecating in my request and literally begged for a compassionate and helpful CSR to assist, and it seems they made my Holiday Codex dreams come true. Thank you BW.

I urge every other swtor completionist out there to ticket their bugged codex entries and get them fixed.

Looking at the entries not credited, many were titles removed from the game, so not being awarded them makes sense (although they all still show on planetary tracking bars.) I found it a little odd that Satele Shan, Cathar Settles, Gormak, and Gundark didn't come through. Perhaps some are still available to be found? Also find it strange that Rakghoul's Bane wasn't credited while it was for the poster above.

One other odd point is that all abilities had been removed from my quickbars on the character where the codex entries were credited. Other than this, I could find no other discrepancies with any of my characters, so it looks like we are in the clear.

Finally, I'd like to stress there was no explanation of what happened or why. Zero BW comments on the ticket, and the entire text of the ticket is gone from the ticket record. The ticket itself is completely blank. Also received no email (sometimes CSRs will send an email to your address on file explaining a bug fix). I'd love to know why what happened happened, but I'm not looking a BW Codex Santa in the mouth.

I know this much. I've been the harshest critic of BW's handling of the codex out there. Today they made it right.

So Bravo BW, and from the bottom of my completionist heart, thank you.
Slopster 55 JS / Slop 55 JK / Slew 55 SM / Sloppily 55 TR
Slather 55 SW / Slopstar 55 SI / Sludgy 55 BH / Slot 55 IA
Stay Classy
Prophecy of the Five (PVP-EST)