View Single Post

Beniboybling
12.08.2012 , 11:14 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
Sry but most of those powers is not canon and will never be. If we ask the ultimate canon boss George Lucas
who sets the rules who do you think he will agree with ? i can promise you he will laught at Drews Sith lords for the most part.Only mayor Character made by Drew that is really canon is Revan and Bane.But what you have to understans is Drew learned alot from when he wrote Bane trilogy until he wrote Revan. With Revan he understands more how the force woeks.And what i said is true, Bane trilogy is just silly on most things like powers and yeah you know what i mean.
Ever heard of the Holocron Continuity Database? George will agree with me because all the above have been accepted personally by George Lucas and classed as canon. Anything Star Wars has to be accepted by Lucas before it can become canon. KOTOR 1 & 2 and the Darth Bane Trilogy are C-Canon. And the dark side is G-Canon. Please read this. So yes, he does agree with all of those powers. And no, I don't know what you mean - none of the powers are remotely 'silly'.