View Single Post

Lord_Karsk
12.08.2012 , 10:47 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I'm afraid you don't decide what is canon and what is not. And I'm afraid it is not canon fact that the Force can only influence the weak minded. The dark side basically disproves this, does the dark side not corrupt the mind and control their users with passions? Did Traya not make herself invisible to the Disciple? Did the Emperor not take over the minds of those Jedi Masters who came to apprehend him, turning them into mindless slaves? Did Bastila Shan not use Battle Meditation to turn the tide wars? Did Sidious not do the same? I could go on. I think your mistaking all mind effecting Force powers with the Jedi Mind trick. The Jedi mind trick is the only power that works on the weak minded. Sith magic, which is what Zannah uses and is established canon. And where did you get the idea the Drew doesn't know how the Force works?
Hmmm, perhaps. After all if she is referring to the Triumvirate she is basically slagging herself off... maybe she means both, or maybe not. Still there is a distinct difference between Revan, Malak's and Traya's Sith and the 'True SIth'. I think she was talking about heritage etc. and the fact that they are direct descendants of the 'original' Sith and there Empire.
Sry but most of those powers is not canon and will never be. If we ask the ultimate canon boss George Lucas
who sets the rules who do you think he will agree with ? i can promise you he will laught at Drews Sith lords for the most part.Only mayor Character made by Drew that is really canon is Revan and Bane.But what you have to understans is Drew learned alot from when he wrote Bane trilogy until he wrote Revan. With Revan he understands more how the force woeks.And what i said is true, Bane trilogy is just silly on most things like powers and yeah you know what i mean.