Hi, I recently subbed after trying the f2p option and have started to do the flashpoints.
But there is one thing bugging me about the party system. In my first flashpoint, Black Talon (I think it was called), I was asked to skip dialogue despite it being my first time playing the instance and wanting to see the story of it.
I ended up spamming space bar through every convo and it really ruined it for me, so I have 3 questions;
1. Does one person pressing space skip it for all players?
2. If not and it only skips for you, is there a way to see who has skipped and who hasnt?
3. Can the party leader skip for everyone and is there a way to see who is party leader?
1. No, it does not.
2. There is no such way. You will only be a presented with a text at the bottom of the screen stating "Waiting on other players", or something like that.
3. In regards to the first part, I don't believe there is.