View Single Post

SawneyRath
12.07.2012 , 04:14 PM | #1
As many of you know, the last PvP event <EO> held was on Hoth. The Imperials were to defend a Ridge near the Starship Graveyard.

This time, its the Republic's turn to defend a few objectives! This PvP event will be a little more dynamic then the last.

The Battle of Tatooine!
Date: December 16th 2012
Time: 8PM EST

The Empire will be staging an attack on Outpost Thorazan (Which is right next to Outpost Zaroshe). I know that the Republic can respawn right inside the Base, but its not so far from Zaroshe, and its not the only objective . The Republic will need to defend the base, while the Empire will try to occupy it!

The second Objective is one I will need a volunteer from the Republic side for. The Republic will have to defend a high priority person inside the Czerka Mines (X -2331, Y 402). The Empire will be trying to kill/capture this person. This target person will need to be shirtless, and I will take their name so that the Empire knows who they are targeting.

This makes the battle a two way front. One group of the Republic will need to defend their base, while another will have to defend the target inside the mines.

I understand that they (Pubs) will be able to spawn RIGHT In the Outpost, but that's part of the challenge!
If anyone has suggestions for this event please let me know. I do want it to be as fun as possible, with as little trouble as can be avoided. Any questions, comments, or concerns?
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~