View Single Post

Icestar
12.07.2012 , 03:58 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Bwong View Post
As a lvl 50 Tank I will always skip as much trash and bosses as possible during the HM FP because I don't care what gear u need. I am their to get my BH comm and get out and move on to do something else. The reason why I can do this is because I don't have to wait 30 to 45min for a queue because I am Tank. I will take the penalty and queue again later to get an instant pop. If you wish to kill all bosses then roll a tank and you will be able to dictate what you want to kill and don't kill.
Yeah, I have seen your playstyle many times. That is why I want Bioware to look into this since those that needs gear/wants to enjoy the game has no chance against those that think like that.

A dps can wait up to an hour to get a team only to be either kicked or left alone for asking to do a few more bosses, it is a flaw with the gamemecanics that needs to be looked into.
"Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot, be seen, but, we can feel them"
- Nikola Tesla