View Single Post

Aurbere
12.07.2012 , 11:19 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
This may be the cause of the confusion but can someone give me the low down on this Naga Sadow business? I understand he escaped the Hyperspace War alive and enslaved Massassi on Yavin 4. But then what? He suspended himself in statis? For one, why? Surely Naga Sadow would want to do evil Sith business rather than freeze himself waiting for, well what? It also seems to imply his body was not destroyed (which would be necessary for him to become a Force ghost) because it seems even more crazy to kill yourself. Unless of course he died naturally - which seems just as unlikely... I require knowledge and wisdom
Sadow's state of being is laborated upon too much. I assume he placed himself in stasis while he was alive, and then Nadd killed him. However, certain sourcebooks state him being a spirit when Nadd frees him. I'm just as confused on this subject as you are.
Added Chapter 61 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus