View Single Post

PoliteAssasin
12.07.2012 , 08:08 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Trixdope View Post
Oh that's Shien form its the vengeance lightsaber form your probably used to soresu and shi-cho that's why.

and thanks a lot Caiuss! I remember you too but cant remember from where. Just came back a week ago from a 5 month break, were u the one that helped me kill the illum boss for the magenta crystal back in the day when it was cool? lol
I was in Imperialis Exoriens. Yeah Deyvon is one of the last pure vengeance users, shien and everything. Still does exceptionally well in warzones with it. Welcome back too man, glad to see another great player returning. Although gotta admit, gonna miss your <team hello kitty> tag. I remember killing that boss, but unfortunately it was so long ago I don't remember who with. Still have my magenta from it though. And its still cool IMO. :P

BTW, hit me up in game we should talk. I'm usually on Stelios when I'm not grinding dailies on alts.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!