View Single Post

moonshoter
12.07.2012 , 01:41 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
There has always been some kind of mobskipping in either small or large scale in flashpoints but the latest trend is simply wrong.

It seems that teams doing flashpoints skip some of the bosses and have no respect for the ones that are signing up to get better gear.

Please respect the players that join flashpoints with groupfinder to gear up, it is enough to wait for ages for them to pop.

Alternatively Bioware could make the flashpoint not complete unless all bosses are dead (the way it should be)

Thoughts?
Is it fair to ignore players in the team that needs gear and steamroll through the flashpoint not listening at all?
I have a question for you , Pay me to do it or give me a good reason to not skip anything , I don't want to be in a place that gives me nothing for a hour when I can do it in 20 mins and go get other things done ..... use my time more wisely ....

also you need think on this, some of us have done just what you are complaining about , but after a while it gets really really old , I don't do the dailys anymore , unless it's for the weekly, I can make better creds standing around the fleet , selling my wares then out being bored worse then I would be on the fleet ... I guess my point Is I'm not being rude , but IF the Group is over geared and not your guildes your runin with .

and if the pugs are high end geared players they are only there for one thing and that's the daily and how fast they can get it done ...

what BW should DO is gear match like they are doing in PVP , that way it might fix what you want but till then most geared out players are not gonna stand around for a 1 hour when it can take them 20 mins and you really can 't force them to ...

Most of them have done the kill all , mission all thing and really get to hate those places , as you will to ,,, over time .. : ))

Is it fair to ignore players in the team that needs gear and steamroll through the flashpoint not listening at all?

I would not say iqnoring you , but the gear you really need only drops off the last boss in most of the HM FP the rest is junk ..
and if you want to gear up fast go run SM EV/KP you will gear up way faster there, then you will in any HMFP .. have a ton more Fun. ))

IS it fair that you make a player run something he may have run 50 times all ready ? ..