View Single Post

Raekor
12.06.2012 , 07:47 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by IrishTR View Post
So lets do this right and fill in the blanks...

BiS Relics (Primary for majority scenarios not the couple special cases) start listing them all together (trying to list popular builds please update if I miss one and I'm majority Imp so I didn't focus on Pub equivalent)...

Assassin Tank = DG Relic of Ephemoral Mending and DG Relic of Shield Amplification
Assassin DPS (Madness) = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and DG Relic of Elemental Transcendence
Assassin DPS (Deception) = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and DG Relic of Elemental Transcendence

Sorcerer Heals = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and EWH of Boundless Ages
Sorcerer DPS (Hybrid) = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and DG Relic of Elemental Transcendence
Sorcerer DPS (Madness) = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and DG Relic of Elemental Transcendence
Sorcerer DPS (Lightening) = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and DG Relic of Elemental Transcendence

Mercenary Heals = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and EWH Relic of Boundless Ages
Mercenary DPS (Arsenal) = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and DG Relic of the Kinetic Tempest

Powertech Tank = DG Relic of Shield Amplification and EWH Relic of Shrouded Crusader
Powertech DPS (Pyro) = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and DG Relic of Dark Radiance

Juggernaught Tank = EWH Relic of Imperiling Serenity x 2
Juggernaught DPS (Vengeance) = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and DG Relic of Elemental Transcendence

Marauder (Annihilation) = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and DG Relic of Elemental Transcendence
Marauder (Carnage) = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and DG Relic of Elemental Transcendence

Operative Heals = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and EWH Relic of Boundless Ages
Operative DPS = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and DG Relic of Dark Radiance
Sniper DPS = DG Relic of Boundless Ages and DG Relic of Dark Radiance
That is all if the current thinking is correct. I have only tested Kinetic and Elemental, and others have tested Internal. Kinetic and Internal definitely seem to base their crit from tech, Elemental from Force crit. The Energy one doesn't seem to have been tested yet, but the assumption is that as there are already two using tech, it will use force crit. It would only ever be useful for a Rage spec Juggernaut, but I have been told their DPS is lower in an ops environment than Vengeance so I shouldn't bother looking into it.