View Single Post

12.06.2012 , 01:01 PM | #257
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hello! Just as an update to this thread, we are definitely aware of a small number of users experiencing an increase in memory related crashes with the game client since Game Update 1.4. Rest assured that we have been and are working on optimizations to improve performance for those players affected.

Thank you for your patience, and please continue to report your relevant information in this thread as it helps us in our optimizations.
WOW what a disappointment this is. This is the best they could do after months of daily crashes.

I guess to them we are a "small" irrelevant non-factor in this game. We are the mess in the office kitchen that no one wants to clean up. If you don't clean it up sooner or later someone will get frustrated and clean it for you. Problem solved.

The sooner we all unsub and leave the game the sooner they can claim "WOW we solved the patch 1.4 bug. We don't get any more complaints about crashes to desktop." Well duh... there is no one left to complain.

I really hate complaining about things, but this has gone on just too long with NO indication that it will ever be solve. I think you just lost yet another subscriber when mine runs out.

I still can't believe LucasArts dumped a great game like SWG for this piece of _______!