View Single Post

SPrime
12.06.2012 , 11:07 AM | #5
I do not think this needs further buffing. If you allow KB to pick up the rest of the group it would make it grossly OP. You would have to reduce the healing output of it by half to compensate in my opinion. Since KB increases incoming heals for those who get picked up by it. Also it gives DR to those picked up by it in supercharge.

While people argue that a sage aoe is king. It is less useful in EC and TFB. Where most groups do not stack together. For example: first 2 bosses on EC have 2 bosses each. It is easier to split the groups into 2 groups of 4. The 2nd 3rd and last boss of TFB good luck trying to get all members of ops stacked for salvation.

What you should try to understand with KB is it picks up 4 people not at random. But the 4 closest to the center of the ground target. So have health bars above everyone, this helps. Also it is instant cast and can be used while moving. Position yourself pick up yourself. I always try to get max people picked up. I know it not the case all the time. But most of the time it can be done.