View Single Post

Maaruin
12.06.2012 , 10:54 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
If you are saying GO-TO can't adapt.... *facepalm*

Adapting is what GO-TO has been doing since the very beginning. It was his IDEA to create to fake human persona. It was his IDEA to set up a crime ring to aid the Republic. It was his IDEA to place bounties on the heads of Jedi and Sith. None of those things were in his programming. To say that GO-TO cannot adapt to a new situation is completely..... wrong.

Droids, in general, adapt. If you aren't a B1 battle droid, chances are you will adapt. And GO-TO and the HKs are VERY fancy droids. They will adapt to whatever Plagueis throws at them.

(As for the Exile thing, I'm pretty sure that was just his pride talking. He DOES have a personality.)
I assume G0-T0 can adapt... but only to things he knows. He has of course a huge data base and can hack into other data bases. He developed all these ideas to deal with the situation he was programmed for. We don't see G0-T0 dealing with a situation which is completely new to his programming. Maybe on Malachor, but he isn't doing much there.

Plagueis would have to figure out which situations G0-T0 can adapt to and which he can't.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall