View Single Post

Slowpokeking
12.05.2012 , 06:35 PM | #246
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
I believe the bosses DO drop useful stuff, for those players that are skilled enough to do HM LI without having a complete set of Columi.

And even if you do have a full set, the gear can also be used to upgrade your companions, making dailies go faster.

There is some content in this game that is difficult. The gear rewards are important yes, but the more skilled you are, the better the rewards (i.e. you don't have to overgear it). I think this is correct, fair, just and right. If you aren't as skilled, you have to overgear the content. This is one of the things that Black Hole comms allow you to do.
Most of the groups need at least columi to beat LI, especially pugs, that's the fact, and the game's drop should make sense to the majority. Companion upgrade is not a big deal, since they don't get benefit from set bonus, some Exotech is good enough and easier to farm.

The reward is the most important thing because not many people want to run a FP/OPS again and again if they don't get enough reward.