View Single Post

Smashbrother
12.05.2012 , 02:50 PM | #428
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsdaycomes View Post
This is the internet... no one takes anyone seriously. -.- I especially don't take anyone seriously who shows a lack of reasoning skills, reading comprehension, or common sense.
I take certain things on the internet very seriously. It all depends on the situation. When I post, I'm very serious unless the other guy is trying to troll or being an idiot. I say what I mean, whether that's in life or on a forum.

You can try to brush it off like its nothing, but the fact remains that you were so incredibly frustrated with this thread that you said you were gonna stop posting here like 4 times?, but kept coming back for more. If you can't even take your own words seriously, why should anyone else?

Quote:
Onto the subject at hand:

My stated reason for the change actually is to bring PvP in line with other leveling related activities... which give exp for smaller tasks during the course of the activity (Questing, Class Missions, Flashpoints, and Space).

As the other poster brought up, Instant +comms could have people leaving if they can receive them fast enough (or if they are enough per) and it's quicker to get in a new match than it is to finish this one. I however suggested adding a +credit gain for the medals, as one of the complaints I've seen post 50 is how poorly PvP pays compared to PvE. I believe a +Exp and +Credits instantly upon receiving a medal (capping at 8 like post-wz rewards) would do nicely.
Except that quest, class, and FPs all give xp, credits, and items along the way. These are all things you get as a reward at the end, and in far greater quantities. So if you're trying to bring WZs in line with other parts of the game, medals need to reward comms, valor, credits, and xp.