View Single Post

Maaruin
12.05.2012 , 01:57 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
So basically Plagueis could adapt his strategy to target droids. Weapons, tactics etc. This would certainly make him more prepared. But the HK-50 droids are likely to be a spinball - and he won't see them coming. And remember G0-T0 is an Exchange boss, so his underlings are mainly organic.
Well, no. The idea is to simply use unconventional strategies because G0-T0 and HK-50 can only adapt to what they have access to in their programming and databases they can hack. Plagueis could also travel to Endor and learn Ewok tactics. And Exchange underlings are to dumb for that stuff

What happens if G0-T0 encounters a stituation he is not prepared for? I think we get an idea of this after he joins the Exile. He views her as his employee. This is what I would call a glitch. The situation has developed in a way he isn't able to keep up with.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall