View Single Post

Seena
12.05.2012 , 01:28 PM | #421
Quote: Originally Posted by Beakertanks View Post
Seena,

I personally don't see this as an exploit. You are entitled to your opinion. This is after all America. However, as I peruse this thread I feel that perhaps you are spending an inordinate amount of time to address this issue. By the way what is the ethical difference between a 49 Twink pwning lvl 30 dudes in greens and a Lvl 50 in full min/maxed pvp Elite War Hero gear pwning a noob fifty in recruit gear. People stand much more of a chance against my twink then they do against a full elite war hero dude while wearing recruit gear.

You are 100% correct. I am entitled to my opinion. And don't you worry about how I spend my time sweetie -- that's very kind of you, but I have it all under control.

Now - instead of wasting YOUR time in my thread -- why don't you take your twink, gained through exploiting (vs a legitimate twink, of which there are plenty), and go beat up some low levels instead of asking questions with moot answers?

:;pats you on the head:: So sweet you are to worry about how I spend my time... would you like a cookie?
MAINGEAR Gigabyte-Z68X-UD7-B3 MB; i7 2600K OC @ 4.8Ghz; (2) NVIDIA gtx 680 in SLI; 16Gb 1866Mhz Corsair Vengeance mem; HD1: Intel 510 Series SSD 250GB SATA III HD2: SAMSUNG 1 Tb; ASUS Xonar Audio, 1200W Silverstone PS, With GPU and CPU liquid cooling......