View Single Post

Nucairion
12.05.2012 , 12:25 PM | #413
Quote: Originally Posted by fungihoujo View Post
As long as there's a 200 hour plus grind to gear up to be on a level playing field at 50- don't expect people to be so eager to get into this. Especially players who might only play one or two hours a day due to work, family, etc....- for them that grind can take months.

There will always be twinking in any game that has absurd gear discrepancies- and even so, level 49 twinks still have a far less significant advantage over level 20-25ish players (frankly, entering pvp before 20 is asking to get served) than optimized, augmented WH versus new recruits.

I don't even do this twinking thing- I almost do nothing but pvp on my level 20-30 alts because it's fun and feels balanced even at that level after dealing with the extreme TTK of 50 and the marauder root and smash trains. Yet, I see no problem with people that do this- they know full well level 50 pvp is brutal- even level 50 players all agree, look at the forums, you see almost nobody (outside marauders) saying good things about level 50 pvp.

Seems like they're the smart ones actually.
problem is there not even gearing themself up in prep for 50 pvp as there getting no rewards so all there twinks and gear changes in end count for nothing because simply put eventually they will always have a gear gap at 50. so they pvp and leave so they dont have to get lvl 50 coz they running scared of paying there dews and earning there pvp gear. and running away from 50 pvp jsut because of gear gaps is pritty cowardly imo id rather hit lvl 50 get recruit gear and get owned than stay lvl 49 with pruple gear and look good in lowbies as anyone can look good in a lowbie wz to do well in recruit gear in a wz now that is real skill
Voyseiri - 50 vanguard, Zi'Kino - 50 sentinal, Nosrionel - 50 gunslinger, Libieso - 50 shadow, Llorak - 50 powertech, Mibanax 50 - Sorc, Reiqui - 50 Juggernaut and a few lowbies