View Single Post

psandak's Avatar

12.05.2012 , 09:29 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolvereen View Post
There's an interesting post in the german forum which explains the mathematical nature of it^^


you may want to use google translator for it

Warning, google translator not perfect .

That being said, I read it and it said exactly what I (and many others) have been saying for a long time...

Just because you have gone through a bad luck stretch does not mean the system is broken.

Every attempt has a 20% chance of success and an 80% chance of failure. The probability of success never changes, but the probability of continued failure does decrease but never reaches zero.