View Single Post

Grayseven
12.04.2012 , 08:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mithrail View Post
I've said this to other people before and I use it as well. You can have AT MAX 4 med diplomacy missions running, unless you use a drop mission. Otherwise, if all you are getting is companion gift missions, enter your ship, which refreshes the list. exit to refresh again until you're running 4 at a time. Hope that helps.
I wish it did, but sadly the list refreshes to 5 more companion gift missions. I've gone in and out on multiple occasions only to have it "refresh" to 5 full companion gift missions.

There needs to be a change made that makes it impossible for all available missions per level to be the same type in order to facilitate crafting.

Again, if this were an infrequent thing I wouldn't have an issue but it happens constantly. I'm bouncing back and forth right now trying to get a grade 3 mission that isn't a companion gift mission but all I'm getting is 5 companion gift missions...

It's asinine. We shouldn't have to play the system in order to get the materials we need to level our crafting skill.
Sometimes you narfle the Garthok, sometimes the Garthok narfles you.