Thread: Lag issues
View Single Post

DuntaCoral
12.04.2012 , 04:24 PM | #361
Are we ever going to get feedback on these? Its been quite a few pages since anyone has even attempted or noted that the problems are being looked at... which is especially interesting since the whole development blog just said they love listening to customer feedback.

I love this game, I want to like you bioware, but when I cannot play because of the lag issues... its making it harder and harder to stay in your corner. I know that its tough, but just tell us your looking at it, or give us some pointers that arn't already posted, because when we send you tickets telling you what we have already done, and you tell us to do those exact same things again... it shows that you aren't listening.

Quote:
Might as well try here. On my old computer had no issues, but it broke and I bought a new more powerful one. Since then I am constantly in the red when it comes to my lag bar, no matter what setting choices or the location I am in. I am running Windows 8 dunno if that has anything to do with it but the game is unplayable, which sucks cause I love it.
Spoiler

The last post I saw from a Bioware Employee was Beesodd on 11.08.2012.... almost 1 month
“The mind can weave itself warmly in the cocoon of its own thoughts, and dwell a hermit anywhere.” -Selonian Proverb
- Dunta Coral (Seer) JvS See You In Hell
-Ev'an (Sawbones)V-Squad