View Single Post

Xatasha
12.04.2012 , 02:30 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
True, but it isn't a simple mind trick that Plagueis did. He created a clever ruse. Hiding behind the name Hego Damask, Plagueis operated around the galaxy without the Jedi knowing. G0-T0 doesn't have Jedi senses so he doesn't know Plagueis is Hego.

But this leads me to ask a question to Beni. Does G0-T0 know Plagueis is Hego Damask?

Edit: The reason I ask is because if G0-T0 knows Plagueis is Hego, then he has a pretty good advantage. He'd be a step ahead of the game, while Plagueis tries to figure out how to fing G0-T0 (easier than you think).
GO TO tho can hack into and control any droid, holonet, food processors and medical clinics. Plaguels has to use these tools and this how GO TO will find him, track him and kill him. I think you overestimate Jedi and underestimate a mastermind droid who can process tons of information quicker than any Jedi. Plus Plagueis follows the same tried and truth path of any sith that of trying to get greater power. GO TO would know where to look...around the Jedi and other places of power. Plagueis would have to figure out GO TO is a droid and then try and figure out what GO TO wants neither will be easy for him.

Also note that droids all mostly overlooked in Star wars. Seen as for the most part being harmless