View Single Post

mrekxxx
12.04.2012 , 01:09 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post
Also, a good sage dps is a million times more difficult to play than a smash jugg and they can't compare to the damage output of smashers.
dude you just kidding, i play sorcerer, juggernaut, pyrotech, operative, assasin and all i can say, this game is primitive and easy for all, 7 years old kids included

no offence, but sorcerer/your sage/ dps, for example madness i love to play, there is instant forcelightning, no mana issues and i tried in one game press only 1 button and did 450k easy ...

all classes are pretty easy and 80% players are pretty bad, thats why they complain...

what i can say is only healers are a bit more difficult to play according selecting targets /team mates/, because dps just deals dmg, doesnt matter who is that all dmg counts, but when you pick bad target for healing its a fail...

smash is rly not boring, its fun, and fun is everything what have burst in pvp and what can kill something ... i kill with my sorcerer very hard players, no burst so no fun ... thats all, end of story

and yeah smash is OP, but i prefer let it like it is now, but buff rest, give ppl burst ...

remove grind, remove stuns and give ppl fun bioware ...

and add larger maps and more pvp content ...