View Single Post

Technohic
12.04.2012 , 09:03 AM | #1523
So; last night I got in a couple of matches against a premade. One Hutball where it was almost comical as my team tried fighting the last person who scored in the pit repeatedly. Some even nice enough to do so while standing up in the endzone area for the leap. Others up top got leaped to, then pushed to the goalline then leaped to again. It was awesome in that some of it had to do with the other team; but a lot had to do with my team. I even got pushed to the goal once myself and leaped to as I ran across the fire trap on the right closest to mid.

It was a good lesson learned.

Then; I got a match where I saw 4 people with the same guild tag on my team in NC. I was thinking after the Hutt Ball match "Sweet! Time to be on the giving end." LMAO It wasn't even close. WE LOST BAD! In fact, I would say it was about as unorganized of any PUG I have ever been in.

Either way, I still came out with plenty of medals and comms. I really don't see what the big deal is. I would say, I walked away a little smarter and more efficient.