View Single Post

TargeTK
12.03.2012 , 06:53 PM | #1
Hi there!, my bro and I have started recently playing this game, i was going to subscribe for both of us the 180 days at the same credit card, i subscribed my account first and it worked, but when i wanted to subscribe my bro's account and i typed all the info from my Credit Card and continued we've got this error "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later." so we waited 2 days and we tryed it again but this time my bro's acc had save the Payment method from my credit card so i clicked continue but still the same error. we've tryed to add my card again but then another error showed up" The card number is not unique for the given user" then i realized it may be something with my card that it isnt allowed to subscribe more than 1, so the only option that was left we tryed to use a different credit card, we used my parents and when we tryed to use that card another error" We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one." i tryed to cancel my subscription on my acc but i must wait till those 180 days will pass out otherwise am too getting the " We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one." error when am trying to subscribe again... i really dont know what to do we allready called customer service but it was worthless, we tryed to contact my Bank but they said there isnt any problem so i dunno what to do