Pot, meet kettle. I think you're the one that misunderstands terms and concepts. Let me break it down for you, since your dorsal pain clearly clouded your judgment:
1. Leaving a WZ whenever you wanted is a feature, not a bug. It's been like that since beta/early access. You must think the devs are real idiots if they didn't fix this for almost one year. Do you honestly think you're smarter than them ?
2. When bugs happened (there were plenty, especially at launch, GTN sales mail duplicates for one etc) BW was pretty johnny on the spot and fixed them fairly quick. The fact that leaving WZs has no drawbacks (aside losing the credits, valor and comm rewards along with the XP) should be a declaration in itself: this is working as intended. One trades his/her rewards and time for the ability to crush their enemies more efficiently. You get NOTHING out of staying 49 forever. Nothing. Not even stat padding. Nothing. Just the purity of battle and the slaughter of the unsuspecting nerfs. You get nothing out of it other than e-peen. Quid pro quo, Clarice.
3. Nobody puts a gun to your head and forces you to pvp. If you don't like fighting, don't join WZs. If you don't like getting crushed, then put some effort into your own gear. If you see a pimped out 49-er, just avoid him. There's a throng of solutions for the suffering of your butt, yet you only choose to whine and cry bloody murder.
Let me tell you how it goes. For instance i just pimped my lvl 49 operative with the best purple gear available. All 49 mods, implants, ear and lvl 47 augments (who needs that extra 1 endurance anyway). I did it all by myself, running crew missions with my alts and whatnot. I spent hundreds of thousands of credits getting my crew skills to max and running the missions i needed, RE-ing this and that, not to mention TIME. I did it primarily because i know this gear is entry level for 50s FPs and HMs and whatever. But, if I DECIDE that the amount of time and effort i put into all this warrants me spending a few WZs bashing in some skulls and not getting to 50 where others bash in my skull, that is my own decision, and you got jack sith right to tell me otherwise.
You're too lazy to gear up and too um, let's say inexperienced to make up for your lack of gear with skill. So you lose and your butt is hurting and you decide to reinvent the wheel and spit your on opinion as fact. Here, look, i can do it better:
A. Did BW ever condemned leaving WZs for purpose of perpetual pwnage ? NO
B. Did BW ever banned someone that did ? NO
C. Did BW implemented this feature to leave the WZ and is it live and functioning today ? YES
I deem all your whine invalid. Gear up your char and have a chat with my black friend, Lernto Playrissian. This is a galaxy of opportunities and no one is immortal. Yet you seek to take the choice away from some players. No doubt you've gone dark side.
1. I already discussed not all exploiting involves bugs, as the ToS doesn't define it as such and the BW article about fixing bugs -only- focussed on bug, it isn't a broad enough article to reach a definition from.
2. Tangible rewards are not a requirement for an exploit.
3, I've stated multiple times in this thread, that the only real reason I continue to post is a personal pet peeve of people not calling some thing what it is. Whether or not it happens, or BW fixes it, or BW comes out and laughs at the issue and calls it trivial (which I doubt they will), has pretty much zero effect on me. I really don't care if someone wants to stay 49 for ever, but if someone doesn't think it's an exploit (or at the very least, if people can't wrap their brains around what an exploit is, it's an abuse of feature) I'm going to -reason- with them till they get it. Infinite twinking? Exploit. Queue dodging/Ranked Win-trading? Exploit. Purposeful 8-man's in normal Wz's? Exploit. Etc...
The rest of your post just shows your ignorance on where I stand on this issue. =P While your getting your kicks being top dog in sub-50, my alt will be leveling past you, sticking on her legacy gear, and waiting on the other side. I will really only respond to ABC... though I've addressed those points before... -.- I'm really getting tired of repeating myself.
A. Bioware has stated it doesn't acknowledge things it deems exploits till they fix them, to avoid more people using them (which they will either have to ignore, or take action against thus losing revenue.)
B. Bioware only banned the worst Ilum offenders, they do not ban everyone for exploiting. Wonderful part about the ToS is they get to pick and choose when to enforce it. If they banned everyone in violation of the ToS, they probably would be out of business already lol.
C. Can you tell me you honestly think the "Leave Warzone" features was put in place for this reason. out of the dozen other legitimate reasons for the feature? I just imagine the conversation:
Dev 1: Okay, so what do we need in the Warzone?
Dev 2: How about a leave button... ya know, in case someone decides they don't want the rewards or something.
Dev 1: Oh ya, no one likes rewards. We better give them away out!
C2. Also, don't you think if this was the Dev's intentions, they'd have added an "exp off" button like that other game?