View Single Post

Alec_Fortescue
12.03.2012 , 02:08 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
Nah, there's actually a second vendor up there exclusive to the CE guys. They sell a handful of customizations (for example, my Guardian has on a T7 custom that gives them a round head, I think?) a set of orange empty shells (Republic Soldier for Reps, Imperial Trooper for Imps,) and a speeder that is NOT the Korrealis Commander that was originally there.

Oh, and I think a droid, or a pet, or something? It's something small, like the Rhythm Droid, I think.
Korrealis Commander was never available from a CE vendor. it was accessible to everyone once they purchased VIP access. Rhythm droid is from Sec-key vendor. I wonder how nobody is raging that sec-key owners are having super-useful fleet-passes and are rocking around with slave outfits and Rhythm Augmentation droid?
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.