View Single Post

kanare
12.02.2012 , 05:02 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by grallmate View Post
I can understand it.. I disagree with it too. A couple of points:
- Vanguards have the best passive mitigation
- Shadows have the highest active mitigation.
- Vanguards have the best damage smoothing.
- Guardians have more mobility than Vanguards but less kiting ability. Shadows have the most mobility when there aren't leap targets.
- Guardians have the most control. 2 stuns, AoE mezz and snare. Leap -> Push -> leap isn't quite as good as pull but it gets the job done.
- Snap threat I'd give to the Guardian followed by VG. Shadows lack a resource boost ability while Guardian and VG can really burst out of the gates if they want to.
- Vanguards have the best passive mitigation used to -> look at the numbers now gardians are bettern now .....
- Shadows have the highest active mitigation. --> lol no they dont never have .....not factering in every thing......
- Vanguards have the best damage smoothing. --> fully geared gardians aren now better .......... Fact number's prove this.....
- Guardians have more mobility than Vanguards but less kiting ability. Shadows have the most mobility when there aren't leap targets. plz explain how they have more mobilitie ? seeing vangards , have the leap , and range aoe taunt ?? and shadows dont beacuse alot of fights now need u to swap targets , for example tanks + dread counsil .....
- Guardians have the most control. 2 stuns, AoE mezz and snare. Leap -> Push -> leap isn't quite as good as pull but it gets the job done. lets put this in relitive turms controle whys , in raids is very limited more so in 16 man , vangards and shadows still have pull and all we have is gardian leap ......
- Snap threat I'd give to the Guardian followed by VG. Shadows lack a resource boost ability while Guardian and VG can really burst out of the gates if they want to.[/ --> sry i realy hope you are jokeing here , snap threat ever you have never played with people good at there classes or never seen a threat meatrer , Shadows opening threat is around 3--4 X a gardians , but even out when in there rotation , vangardss are around 50% higher opening threat .......... inless u have stacked str , and power to insane amounts that damage your mitigations out of curiosity what content have u done and what guild are u from ????