View Single Post

SOULCASTER
12.02.2012 , 08:49 AM | #70
AND to the OP:

I dont think changing AOE Smash to a melee single-target attack would be a good idea. Vengeance is the single target attack tree, I dont think you need 2 trees like that. Its fine that LolDerpSmash is an AOE ability, I just think that it needs to be changed to a Melee attack (like you said), instead of a Force Attack, but leave it an AOE. Maybe then some shielding could come into play.

Also, I dont think any 30% dmg boost to scream is necessary. I have a level 50 jug, i've seen some pretty high scream numbers. A 30% dmg boost is WAAAY overboard. I know you were trying to take away from one section to add to another section to keep the dmg metrics numbered, but I dont think thats a good idea.

THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH LOLDERPSMASH:
Is not that it exists, or that the damage is off the charts. Because like you said, its easy to see coming and avoid. The main problem is there isn't just 1 of them in a warzone, there are 2-6 LOL. If derpsmash was 1 player per warzone, it would be a non issue. The issue is they are everywhere. And 1x 7k derpsmash is liveable, 2-6 though = your whole team being 1 shotted.
Soulcaster
www.twitch.tv/Cidxgaming
Come watch me log on and hit the buttons that light up!