View Single Post

CrowLuna
12.01.2012 , 05:29 AM | #922
i've been having this issue for a while too. Though I'm not crushed I can't spend more money than i should on essentially worthless things, it's still obnoxious and something i dont want to have to deal with personally. That is not very fair to me, the customer, to deal with half the service reps in the whole company. I know for a fact, when my subscription gets renewed next, they won't have any trouble taking my money then. I just don't understand why this one thing isn't working. and if by some weird act of satan, the subscription gets cancelled due to this "general error" then i will be legitimately upset with this game and bioware in general. I've never had any issues in the past, i enjoy and love this game, and i'm glad to be a part of this community. BUT. if you're going to just ignore the issue and resolve it only at your leisure, then i'm wary on staying here any longer. i know its silly to get upset over not being able to spend more money on this game than i already have, but its just the idea that we're the lowest priority all the time that gets me. i just don't wanna be unhappy with a game i genuinely love.