View Single Post

Selenial
11.30.2012 , 05:54 PM | #235
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
Wow Selenial , beem a bit since last time you have your guns ablazing at me . How you been ?

Nice to see you again Selenial
I'm sorry, this may sound harsh, but I have absolutely no Idea who you are :/
I'm sorry about my reaction, looking back on it I did go a bit over the top ^_^..... I understand you stick to your guns, and almost every person on these forums does, but the way you do it, (admittedly I'm being hypocritical as I do the same) can sometimes come off as rude...
And I used to be an avid defender of Revan, like you.... Until I met rayla on one of the discussions about the Revan Novel jut before the games release.... And there's only a few revan threads I've even bothered replying to in the past few months, so if you know me from one of them I'm quite surprised

Wow I've gotten off topic....
I really think this depends on what KIND of power you mean... If it was literal power my top three wild be
Sidious and the Skywalkers
However if you mean overall, my top five would be Vitiate, Traya, Surik, Revan and Sidious...
Trayas, Viatiate and sidious' manipulation is an incredible power in itself, I truly think if it wasn't for surik Traya cold have easily brought the galaxy to its knees.... Being able to corrupt so many with ease, and manipulate the largest powers of your era is an incredible feat for Any force user.... Surik and Revans power comes from managing to inspire people, revan brought so many Jedi with him against the mandalorians, and surik managed to inspire loyalty in he out unlikely of people.....
However if we're talking power in the force and lightsaber combat, I'll have to think, and do some research before stepping into the ring with the titans of the SWTOR forums
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger