View Single Post

Doomsdaycomes
11.30.2012 , 01:28 PM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
Lol you've just PROVED my point. That article you copy and pasted explicitly says an exploit is an abuse of a bug.

/stuck IS NOT A BUG.

Leaving WZs IS NOT A BUG.

Thus, neither of those are exploits.

How can someone who claims to be an avid fan of logic, have such a giant ignorance shield over their head?
I'd reply, but someone already did the work for me, so allow me to simpy show the relevant parts.

Quote: Originally Posted by chimex View Post
11. Rules of Conduct

You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:

- Abuse or exploit bugs, undocumented features, design errors or problems in the game.
That article merely prove that until the exploit is fixed (or deemed unfixable) BW probably won't announce it. While that article specificly mentioned bugs, you also fail to understand the context that message was posted in. (ie. Bugs in crafting).

=P I know you got all excited that you caught me in a logic loophole... but you didn't. The point still stands that even if BW believes it's an abuse of the system, (be it bug, design error, etc..) it won't tell us. So we, as logical -adults- should apply our brains and realize no matter how benign or silly something is, we can still determine for ourselves if it's an exploit or not.