View Single Post

11.30.2012 , 12:43 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I would disagree. According to the Resol'nare - the tenets of the Mandalorians - the Mandalorians had to obey their Mandalore, no matter what the situation. Anyone who failed to follow the tenets would be declared dar'manda, which much like 'Mad Claw' in Wookiee culture, was tantamount to a curse. Dar'manda were considered soulless and had no place in the Mandalorian afterlife, they were not Mandalorians at all.

So to turn against Mandalore would be to reject your culture and condemn yourself to hell - no Mandalorian would want this. The Mandalorians were not Sith, they were not plagued by infighting and were extremely dedicated to their leader. Neither were they stupid, they would see the wisdom in Mandalore's decision, going against a Sith Lord in single combat would be foolish - they wanted to win. The only way a Mandalorian could challenge the leader was by seeking one on one combat himself, and seeing as Cassus Fett and Canderous are out of the battle, no one would be worthy.

Challenging Mandalore is simply not an option.
I think Rayle and Aurbere over thought this , Kun is like most sith other than Palpatine who is known for his Patience ,
Plus Kun knowns hes powerful , hes not going to waste time with things he would consider weaker than himself .
I think Kun would do what Revan did and maybe on a much further scale , it would be a blood bath .
Jedi Knight Revan cared for his friends , Kun doesn't .

Sometimes I think if we were to put ourselves into this world , I can imagine Kun left a scar after his death that influanced Kreia and her apprentice Revan .
Kun is a legend without mistake , Mandalore if he didn't know , he would find out fast.
Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self