View Single Post

11.30.2012 , 10:40 AM | #318
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazingShadow View Post
1. Happily.
2. Shuttles can lose their hyperspace trails quite nicely, also debris fields are very, very good for hiding and making escapes, but you seem to be unable to comprehend major canon occurences in Star Wars that make this so.
3. Beni shoe-horned the fight into Malachor 5 because you, among others, flopped around like fish out of water. I've only tried to explain why Traya's forces are superior as well as define the two main characters. And I'm not the one who wanted the fight at Malachor 5.

You assume too much. Why does she die, how does she die. She's able to blind herself to those around her, particularly those strong in the Force. And she's survived being shot down in a shuttle quite a few times.

Point out to me specifically where -I- said the rules of the kaggath dictate they must fight. And fighting an entire fleet with 1 shuttle is quite possible if you read my post.

Oh, and one more thing for you to choke on:
I love the blind faith some people have in Revan. It's been said in this thread that Kreia spoke very highly of Revan, that he was stronger in the force than her, and that is true. But if we're taking her at her word, she also stated: "There are techniques within the force for which there are no defense". And then shortly proceeded to slay three of the greatest jedi masters with the teachings of Malachor 5. And that was with their guard up, lightsabers drawn, on Dantooine. I hate to say it... actually, I love to say it... but JK Revan meeting Darth Traya, Darth Traya in command of the ST, not Kreia, is assured defeat. That is a result of her construction as a character in the Star Wars universe.
I'm not gonna bother debating you any more seeing as how you've dropped this debate to a level of insults. I'm not playing that game.

No. You specifically never talked about the Kaggath rule thing, but others arguing for Traya did.

Yes, I did flop around like a fish didn't I? I got a little frustrated when it seemed that Revan had to confront Traya on Malachor, but that doesn't change the fact that my arguments have been very logical and, for the most part, insult-free.