View Single Post

KeyboardNinja
11.30.2012 , 10:11 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post
Just thought I would point some things out.

healing aggro is 50% and is divided equally amongst all enemies in a fight,. tanking threat is 150%, and then some abilities increase it. For example, my shock generates 2.15 times the damage in threat, discharge and wither generate around 3 times as much. all other abilities generate 1.5 times the damage.
Base tanking threat is actually 200%. You did get the correct net multipliers on Wither and Shock though.

Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post
Also, My rotation is nowhere near 1000 dps. I might get lucky to get a 2-3k shock, 1-1.5k wither and minimal damage on discharge. My FL ticks for 1k. assassinate can go to 3-3.5 k if crit 2-2.5 k normal. There is no way I will get close to 1000 dps and I got PTs and assassins that can gnerate bursts for 2400 dps.
Because of the high-threat abilities as well as your self-heal, your net ideal threat is actually 1900-1950, assuming you're in 50-60% DG mods. That pairs with a DPS level of a bit over 800. No question that super, super high DPS can pull off you at that level, but they certainly have to work at it.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)