View Single Post

Darkchilde
11.30.2012 , 04:17 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello everyone,

We are currently investigating this issue internally. If you find yourself in this situation again (going from subscriber to preferred or Free-to-Play and back again), please go ahead and post the following and we will investigate further:
  1. Your character name.
  2. Your server name.
  3. Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc).
  4. Approximate time when the incident occurred.
Thanks.
This also happended to me this morning. I had used this character earlier on with no problems. When I logged in again an hour or so later, my I had an email containing all of the Collector's Edition items (with the Hero's Banner, which I originally didn't receive) and my account was acting like F2P. All of my quickslot bars other than #1 were empty, the UI was reset, my ship wasn't a safe zone, I was prompted to drop two of my crew skills, etc. I logged out and back in again twice and I'm back to 'normal'. My quickslots are still empty, though. I assumed this was something to do with the Hero's Banner rollout.

My details:
Characters name: Darkchilde
Server: Red Eclipse
Area: Fury
Time: 10:10am GMT

It's not a big deal for me as I only use this character for gathering crafting materials now, but I've only checked one of my other 7 so far (it was fine).