View Single Post

Lium
11.29.2012 , 11:46 PM | #1
This is a major problem on the Republic side, which, at least on my server, is absolutely TERRIBLE at PvP. We frequently get owned in all Warzones and the games are just outright massacres. By they way, imps, if you're frustrated with your server, then Prophecy of the Five is the place for you. Seriously. No exaggeration. I'm being 100% honest. Reroll on POT5 and you will be fully geared in an hour or two. Republic is that bad.

But I digress.

Because Republic is so abysmal on the server, people are just bailing on the groups early. So, naturally, the poor SOB who is next in the queue takes the deserter's place. And nine times out 10, this person gets no valor, no medals, no nothin'. Complete waste of time and it is very, very aggravating.

Why is there no debuff for this? I've been told there's one for rated Warzones. I know there's a debuff for leaving flashpoints early. So what's the deal? Has this been addressed?

And if it has, please point me in the right direction where the info is and disregard this thread. Thanks.