Crafting and Buy/Sell Thread

PlaceAdHere

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dread guard one from the daily vendor? Can you confirm the mats for that with a screenshot or something? I want to make sure I update it right since darthhunter has a dreadguard one with different stats.

Sorry, should have posted one to begin with, here.

As far as Ive searched, the relic shares the names of the the ones on databases like TORHead and DarthHater but the stats are different. Apparently the relics had the stats of the ones on the databases on PTS, but when 1.5 went live they opted out some END for static PWR on the relic. This should put the relic above WH Boundless Ages for BiS for DPS, as discussed here.

Sorry, should have posted one to begin with, here.

As far as Ive searched, the relic shares the names of the the ones on databases like TORHead and DarthHater but the stats are different. Apparently the relics had the stats of the ones on the databases on PTS, but when 1.5 went live they opted out some END for static PWR on the relic. This should put the relic above WH Boundless Ages for BiS for DPS, as discussed here.

That is strange, the one I bought has the same stats but is called Dread Guard (unless I am crazy), maybe if you RE it it becomes warstalker?

Pichon (Imperial) can now craft:

Advanced Resolve Armoring 27!

OMG Pichon I <3 you forever. Except, that I just blew all of my money yesterday. :( Hopefully you'll take some kind of trade! I only really have the mats for one right now.

Rufyo (Imperial Side) or Ravada (Republic Side: Main) can now craft Advanced Resolve Armoring 26 and Assassin Droid Core DT-13

For free with mats, tips appreciated.

Edited by jmsutton
Adding my own crafting

Please add me for Force Wielder Armorings 26 and 27! Jasma'n is my main toon (republic), and I also play Etara (pub), Rixel (pub), and Zeija (imp). Also not sure if this is the place for this, but I have all the tank droid schematics and am working on getting the dps ones. Edited by chibiseira

Hi,

Just wanted to share what I can craft.

Here you go :

Emp (Rep) - Synthweaving 400. Majority (if not all) the Orange Grade Schems, including moddable bracers and belts. Exo & Energized Bracers and Belts for Force Users. Augments 22 (Purple). Can also craft : Campaign War Leader's Greaves (shell).

Gar'adot (Rep) : Artifice 400. Advanced Magenta Eviscerating Crystal

Enhancement 26 : Advanced Battle Enhancement 26 / Advanced Initiative Enhancement 26/ Advanced Bastion Enhancement 26 / Advanced Adept Enhancement 26 / Campaign Force-Master's Lightsaber (Shell).

Abagar (Rep) : Cybertech 400. Mod 26 : Advanced Agile Mod 26B / Advanced Elusive Mod 26 / Advanced Artful Mod 26 / Advanced Potent Mod 26 / Advanced Aptitude Mod 26B.

Armoring 27 : Advanced Guardian Armoring 27.

Kelaran (Imp) : Biochem 400. Exotech Fortitude Stim / Ice Scrabbler Jerky.

Adarina (Imp) : Armormech 400. Augments 22 (Purples).

Methods

1- Crafting for mats . Tip is welcome.

2- On hand - When advertised this way, direct trade for mats or quick buy.

3- Trade : 1 for 1 for same level item (ex : Mod 26 for Mod 26)

4- Custom Trade : Terms and items have to be discussed by mail or whispers.

Thanks for your time!

I'm looking to buy an Insight Enhancement 27. Please send me an IG Mail on whichever faction is more convenient.

Jorahatum/Maelvinos (Republic/Imperial) Can craft:

Armoring

Advanced Resolve Armoring 27

Ear

Hazmat Mender's MK-1 Relay

Mods 27

Aptitude Mod 27

Mods 26

Agile Mod 26

Aptitude Mod 26

Artful Mod 26

Deflecting Mod 26

Deft Mod 26

Elusive Mod 26B

Nimble Mod 26

Robust Mod 26

Weighted Mod 26B

Droid

All Assassin Droid DT-12 & DT-13 items for Mats + 50k each

Enhancements 27

Assault Enhancement 27

Savant Enhancement 27

Enhancements 26

Adept Enhancement 26

Bulwark Enhancement 26

Cognizant Enhancement 26

Vigilant Enhancement 26

For the love of all things Star Wars... Please support your Sin/Shadow Tanks... Get that Force Wielder Hilt 26/27 learned already :p No one... No One is owning up/answering PUB/IMP side to being able to craft these, yet everything else is printed and in production...

Come on Jedi Covenant lets get this thing learned already!

Hey All,

Looking for a crafter to make Advanced Resolve Hilt 27. IGN any of the following:

Zandere, Zandier- Republic

Zandire- Imperial

I have materials already (according to Torhead). And you may want to advertise for some big bux, as myself and about a dozen other's i've spoken with over the past week are looking and willing to provide mats and some moniez.

I'm selling [Hazmat Demolisher's MK-1 Module] earpiece (99 Aim, 114 End, 60 Shield, 60 Defnese). Can also craft it with your mats (and tip :)).

Hit me on Dartlexx, Althur, Dinna or Ala'ya.

Ahh, and btw, T'ruhk can craft Advanced Resolve Armoring 27 if someone needs them.

P.S. I'm looking for someone who can craft Resolve Hilt 27.

P.P.S. Thank you PlaceAdHere for maintaining that thread.

Name: Bigron

Republic side

Artifice

Free with your mats...tip is accepted but not required.

All 4 Rank 26 hilts

Rank 26 and 27 adept enhancement

Rank 27 Battle enhancement

Also have preety much every enhancement rank 22 as well as hilts and tons of off hands...gtn always stocked.

Edited by Bigronx