View Single Post

SilentKitty
11.29.2012 , 05:43 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBloodloss View Post
Here's the real answer. I have been holding this one back but I'm gonna lay it out since you asked....
(I expect this reply to start some QQ by PvE people when they realize what is about to happen)

You can reverse engineer any PvE OR PvP armoring, mod, or enhancement if they are 26 or 27. This means black hole, as well as war hero gear! You need multiple toons to have the appropriate crafting skills though.

Steps:
On your main toon, spend a few days getting 50-60 black hole comms by doing the daily group finder, and weekly black hole quests.

Buy the cheapest piece of black hole gear. Rip out the armoring, mod, and enhancement. Buy a legacy armor shell and put the mods in it and email it to your other toon who can reverse engineer.
Cybertech - can RE the armoring and mod
Artifice? - can RE the enhancement

This will give you at the minimum, 3 stabilizers and possibly 6 if you're lucky. So in a nutshell, thats the master plan. Sure it takes a bit to set up if you arent there already, but if you are going for a truely uber account, this is the way to go. And you can also do the dailies on the other toons and pump out even more Stabilizers.

-----------------
Broken part: This is the part that I predict will have PvE people having a hissy fit:

In 1.6, war hero pieces cost non-ranked warzone comms. You will be able to buy war hero boots or gloves for like 900 warzone comms. That takes a solid 2-3 hours. But then you just RE the 3 things you pull out, and have 3+ stabs in a few hours of work. Sad part is, the PvP people are better set up to do this than the PvE people are. Hence my opinion on the complaints.
Ohh.... great tip! Thanks =)