View Single Post

thamightyboro
11.29.2012 , 02:09 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Vykran View Post
Well honestly it really wasn't even to get Retractable Blade there honestly isn't much else there to grab that doesn't require High Energy Cell. It was really to get to PFT.
23 points for a 20% boost

I don't see why everyone is so obsessed with PPA most pvp fights are over within 6 seconds and its still relying on a proc, why the obsession with 1v1 killing everything call incs and pop shield stims adrenal medpack should be long enough for someone to get to you.

To achieve that comes at a sacrafice of HO, why 5 points to armor penetration of rail shot unless I'm mistaken this soft caps at 65-70% (seem to remember something from the Iron Fist spec in respect of this)

Might want to look into that as my info may not be totally correct I havent played in 6 month until recently but there's this nag in my head saying that's correct.

Why not just go the whole AP tree if your scycling Immolate and rail shot you have a guaranteed big hitter every 7.5 seconds which seems a better option than praying on procs for a rail shot that can actually be defended in PVP or outright deflected over a enhanced immolate that I believe is undefendable.
"If someone had came up to me in the 80s and said we will
be playing games with 1000s of people at the same time.
My response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"