View Single Post

11.28.2012 , 11:57 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyshar View Post
At that point it will have remembered most likely, yes. Still not going to be 100%. What it doesn't do is make the group finder remember when you do queue. There is no guarantee it will still remember when it finally gives you a group, and very possibly it won't.

I've been at the point where I opened and closed it 10 times in a row, checking my role every time before actually hitting the button to join the queue... only to still be grouped as an incorrect role, meaning I have to reject, annoying the others that got the group, and having to start at the bottom of the queue... At least that is the bottom of the subscriber queue for me.

Still the only way is to reopen the group finder and leave it open, at least that looks like it might work (since I gave the workaround it's a matter of time till it's proven wrong). WHICH DISABLES YOUR ABILITY TO PLAY WHILE YOU WAIT!
I am sorry to hear you have not found this workaround to be effective for you, speaking purely from personal experience it has worked faultlessly for me on all of my characters, hopefully a fix is put in for this soon.
Mercenary 55 | Assassin 50 | Marauder 50 | Sniper 50 | Operative 55 | Sorcerer 55 | Powertech 51 | Juggernaut 55
Gunslinger 55 | Guardian 55 | Sage 55 | Vanguard 55 | Scoundrel 27 | Commando 22 | Sentinel 22 | Shadow 21