View Single Post

fungihoujo
11.28.2012 , 11:09 AM | #13
As long as there's a 200 hour plus grind to gear up to be on a level playing field at 50- don't expect people to be so eager to get into this. Especially players who might only play one or two hours a day due to work, family, etc....- for them that grind can take months.

There will always be twinking in any game that has absurd gear discrepancies- and even so, level 49 twinks still have a far less significant advantage over level 20-25ish players (frankly, entering pvp before 20 is asking to get served) than optimized, augmented WH versus new recruits.

I don't even do this twinking thing- I almost do nothing but pvp on my level 20-30 alts because it's fun and feels balanced even at that level after dealing with the extreme TTK of 50 and the marauder root and smash trains. Yet, I see no problem with people that do this- they know full well level 50 pvp is brutal- even level 50 players all agree, look at the forums, you see almost nobody (outside marauders) saying good things about level 50 pvp.

Seems like they're the smart ones actually.