View Single Post

Stansman
11.28.2012 , 04:21 AM | #843
Quote: Originally Posted by jpaludan View Post
I want to say same. No matter what the problem is - even if it is in their system - you have to call CS and go through menu to account and billing. Your problem will be solved very quickly. It is not something that can be fixed through email due to security
I just did it through the free number on VoIP - Google voice (same as skype) - and as I pressed the last digit to be put through to an agent I was preparing myself for that music they play...instead I got a nice lady on the phone immediately. Very surprised about that I almost didnt know what to say, but I got started and she gave me a reference number to the call and wanted to put me through to someone who could help me. However, somehow I got disconnected, called back, gave them the reference number and got a very helpful guy on the phone. He added my credit card details, I made a purchase while he was on the line, checked to see if it has gone through...problem solved.

You can sit here waiting in anger and frustrations like I did at the end, but if you want it solved - call them.
I'm glad you guys sorted it out but for me I want it solved without having to make an overseas call, download some programme I'd never otherwise use etc. They already have my credit card details and the system worked fine for the first couple of days.. that should be enough.