View Single Post

Aden-Barakis
11.28.2012 , 03:01 AM | #8
If you have any questions, feel free to ask on the forum; I would say that the majority of SWTOR subscribers would be willing to help you out -- there is one thing to remember on the forums :-) The people that make the most 'noise' can sometimes appear to be the dominant faction, but they are not in the majority. I would hate for you to get the wrong message about SWTOR by thinking that the game is dominated by people that have nothing better to do than glue themselves to the forum(s) and b*tch all day long! You need to take whatever they have to say very lightly. If you hang around the forums long enough you will become familiar with the regular whiners; pessimistic, unhappy people...

I hope you enjoy SWTOR and I'm glad that you decided to become a subscriber! If you have any questions feel free to ask the forum community, but please try to ignore the bottom-feeders and trolls! We have our share of lowlifes and bad apples just like any community; however, they only represent a very small fraction of the entire population...