View Single Post

armeniaforever
11.27.2012 , 04:33 PM | #1
So I decided to check this game out once I discovered it had become F2P. About a week later I subscribed, and it seems like that was a solid choice.

What I've discovered is that I NEED help. Lots of it. I've got 2 friends who are going to play and after talking with them a bit about class roles, I decided I'd like to try to be a Juggernaut/Tank. I of course don't know anything about tanking except that I need to draw aggro/keep targets attention on me and use my taunt ability as much as possible.

I've done a bit of research into trying to build a pure Tank for later PVP and Flashpoint use. (First time doing PVP was a day or two ago. I got annihilated.) I however can't seem to level my tank effectively and I'm not sure which skill tree I should invest in and what abilities I should pick.

When it comes to crew skills, I'm completely lost . I've sent vette on several Treasure Hunt missions, but I don't know what to do with the other skills. The artifice skill I have currently has saber mods I can build which are much worse than the ones I've picked up from quests and loot. I've heard slicing is a good way to make money, which is something I desperately need. So to sum it up regarding crew skills: Help!!!

Someone in one of the general chats mentioned I should get myself in a guild. I however have no idea of what guild I should join or would let me join. So if any of you would be willing to take me under your wing, I'd greatly appreciate it and attempt to return the favor once I establish myself in the "non suckage department". I currently have a level 22 Sith Warrior Juggernaut I'm using.

Tips? Advice? Comments? ..... Death threats?

Im in the Shadowlands Server btw.