View Single Post

Selenial
11.27.2012 , 03:46 PM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Wow, you arrived a little late to the party.

I am a "Revan lover", but what you said does not represent me. I've never said this bull about Revan "mastering both light and dark."

As for you thinking that everything she says is canon, I've already made my argument against that, and I won't go into it again because, like you said, Rayla asked Mefit to quit it several times.

I notice your post seems aimed at Mefit. If so, then please list his name instead of listing all "revan lovers."

Overall, your reply really tempts me to get back into this argument, but I will refrain statrting this argument back up again. If you had read this entire thing you would have noticed that we'd ended our debate a while ago.

BUT if you really want to start this up again, then I'll gladly defend my statements concerning Rayla's Revan argument status. Also: I never said I "disliked" her. I simply strongly disagree with her on this single subject.
Don't we all like to arrive fashionably late from time to time
Yeh I posted on this thread a while ago, wanted to see how it wold go....

Apologies if it looked like my threat was aimed t anyone other than Mefit, because it was aimed at him.... I have read through the whole thing, and I admit, when I read your arguments I was quite impressed
But I think I'll stick with my views.... This revan topic can be and is going to be flamed for eternity by anyone who is intelligent enough to log into the Website and stupid enough to think they know ever thing about him because they played KoTOR, my comment was aimed at them, and the others who think it wise to Argue with Rayla/Aubere across every thread simply because it's them...
Like a certain someone on this thread has done on the past 3 story and lore thread I've looked at....
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger