View Single Post

Larry_Dallas
11.27.2012 , 01:14 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by enoax View Post
Ran another NiM EC tonight. 20% crit rate on the proc.

Interestingly though, i noticed our sentinel with a 30% melee crit rate only got a crit rate of 20% as well with the corrosive injection proc relic.

I ran a few more parses on my gunslinger vs. the ops dummy. Still getting near 40% crit rates with the proc relic to my 20% crit rate with the sage. I actually got a 30% crit rate with the campaign version though I only ran one parse.

Maybe it's just the gunslinger that's broke lol.

Anyone else have any numbers for different classes using this relic to confirm/ refute my theory?
Hmm...what spec is the sent? If he's combat, that blows the idea that it's using weapon damage out of the water. If it's watchman, there could still be some weirdness such as the internal relic using tech damage or something.

I'd like to see what a pyro merc or van parses with a dread guard internal proc relic.

I've got a van tank I could respec, but, alas, no DG relic until I get the schem on my artifice.

I'm wondering if, perhaps, the similar damage type relics (internal/elemental) use the crit rate for different attack types. As in, if a force user were to use the elemental relic instead of the internal one, would it crit correctly?