Greetings <deleted for my Privacy>,
Thank you for contacting us regarding ticket numbers: 6797524 & 6780826.
Concerning 6780826, I have re-examined this ticket and can confirm that the item you requested restoration on was restored on good faith on 11/14/2012.
Regarding your bind on equip issue in ticket no: 6797524
Unfortunately, your message did not provide enough information for us to be certain of the exact nature of the problem.
Please could you reply to this message and provide additional information about what prompted you to contact us?
Please try to be as specific and detailed as possible, so that we can better identify your issue and offer our assistance.
For your convenience, we have listed some of the more common issues and the type of information required to resolve them below:
"I haven't received my commendations!"
* What type of commendations?
* How many were you supposed to receive?
* Why do you think you did not receive these commendations?
"I accidently bought the wrong item / accepted the wrong quest reward!"
* Which item did you buy/choose?
* How much did you spend on the item?
* Which vendor did you buy from? / What was the mission?
* Which item did you mean to select?
Issue: "I couldn't loot / the boss didn't drop any loot"
* What was the name of the boss or enemy in question?
* What flashpoint / operation / zone was it in?
* What loot were you expecting it to drop?
Since Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond, we have taken many steps to make the restoration of items as simple and painless a process as possible for all of our players.
Please see the links below for more information:
Refunds for Purchased Items: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6718
Group Loot Item Transfer: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6729
Remember, you can always search the in-game and online Help Centers for information and assistance.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Galactic Support is our specialty…