View Single Post

Cave
11.27.2012 , 01:48 AM | #45
It's good to see you are saying listening to the players, Bioware. But why didn't you listen to the test server testers that told you that and ensured you'd patch in four quickbars for preferred status players? At least you're making amends.
I won't be really convinced that you do listen to the players, however, until you announce that long-requested features like chat bubbles (including a toggle option) (have been requested and promised by Bioware representatives to be "top priority" and added "soon" over and over again for almost a year now!) to be finally patched into the game for everyone to use! It's perhaps the oldest gripe there is with this game, with many current and also new and returning players being repelled by the lack of chat bubbles and I've seen many a player that gave the game another chance for free to play leave it again because this essential communications feature is missing.
I've cancelled my subscription due to the lack of Chat Bubbles.
I will never give EA or Bioware another cent or play any of their games or use any of their software again until speech bubbles that fully display /say, /yell and /emote chat are implemented in Star Wars: The Old Republic and the needs of socializers and roleplayers are finally taken seriously.