View Single Post

Doomsdaycomes
11.26.2012 , 11:57 PM | #1247
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
it's a forfeit. and I do want competition. there is none. so they get the forfeit. grats. moving on. and if you want to bring this down to the gutter, cry me a "wiver" while you're at it.

i didn't ask to be coddled, here, did I? you want to rofl stomp? meh. let's not and say we did. I forfeit. here's your win. that's the system. don't whine to me about it. don't cry "unfair" and "rebalance" it's obviously how BW wants it cuz rated has been like that since its inception. sound familiar?

seriously though. why is it so one sided? do you really think (back on topic) that giving solos their own queue is such a terrible thing? I'm on a PVE server, and I'm absolutely positive that there are enough premades and solos that it would hardly put a dent into the queue times. iunno what's going on with the other servers. maybe they need another merger or something, cuz JC pops left and right, multiple instances at the same time, for the vast majority of the 24hr day.
You're not asking to be coddled? Yet asking for -less- competition is exactly that. Either you take less rewards, or you take more (potential) competition.

No before anyone cries, I still think better matchmaking and cross server should be implemented (without reducing rewards or anything.) I do believe a more level playfield is good for a community, another reason I'm against the gear gap and glad to hear 1.6 is effectively going to remove it.

However, everyone should either take the steps to make themselves more competitive, or accept the consquences of their choices, which is not what's happening. Yes, there is a problem, yes there are some system changes (atleast I feel they are needed) that are needed, but it doesn't change the fact that page after page, we've watched people blame, insult, etc... everyone but themselves for others being better, for using tools to excell, and then using such lame excuses to do -worse- back to them than what's being "done" to you.